Frequently Asked Billing Questions
You are the only one that can cancel your internet. As soon as our internet is installed, you can call your provider to cancel the internet
When we port the numbers, that cancels your voice service but not your internet.
No charge to port numbers
Since we bill in advance, the first bill will be larger than your normal bill.
To begin service, read the following regarding signing through electronic signature:
Directions for Electronic Signing
Please read carefully as customers seem to have multiple issues with this simple process
- We only use e (electronic) signatures. There is no paper that you will sign or print.
- We only begin work when ALL the documents are signed. It is critical you sign (if you need):
- Retail Service Agreement
- Internet addendum
- Business Voice addendum
- Cloud based Phone addendum
- IP Voice Addendum
- SLA Addendum
- Ethernet addendum
- You must sign before we can begin our process. We can’t stress this enough. So many new customers ask if we can provide service after we have talked and given them estimates. Customers may not understand that we send out emails asking for their signature. Often times, they forget to electronically sign or shelve the email. They ask us when we are coming out. But we have no order. Then we check and discover they have the documents in their email in box or spam but have not signed them.
- We send to the person in your company who is authorized to sign. You cannot forward this email to that individual. Please provide the email of the person who needs to sign the retail service agreement.
- The email will show up in your box coming from Daystarr Communications.
- If you have three documents to sign and you only sign and return 2, we will not begin to process your order. All documents must be signed and returned for us to order phones or begin the order.
- When you receive the email and open it, follow the red arrow. Click to sign in the boxes where you have to type something (signature, print name, date, Customer TIN). Complete all the boxes and hit submit.
- We see the email immediately when you hit submit.
- If you want someone to be on the phone as do this, you can ask for Mark or Makenna at 989-720-6000.
- If you change services, move, change owners, we will proceed with new paperwork. The same process is followed.